Unlike any other dust collector, the G-1000 adopts the patented technology called GYRO AIR technology which allows the G-1000 to keep a high performance of dust collection consistently at 7 x 24 industrial operations without maintenance and deliver a super clean emission of 0.05 mg/m³.
The G-1000 has completely overturned the current perceptions of traditional dust collectors, which is a dream come true for users in metal working, woodworking, composite machining, stone cutting, polishing, and other operations.
- Separates up to 99.7% of dust particles from the air before filtration
- Strong suction capacity
- Low noise level
- Unique flow cruise
- Wireless synchro-control
- Extremely clean emission
- CE Certified for Health, Safety and Environmental
- Easy maintenance
- Less clogging of filter
- Intelligent control
- Remarkable designs and low-cost installation
Separates Up to 99.7% of Dust
Particles from the Air Before Filtration
Unique GYRO AIR® technology
The GYRO AIR® technology efficiently separates 99.7% of dust particles from the air before filtration, providing the benefit of a lower load on the filters resulting in a longer filter life.
Strong Suction Capacity
Max. Static pressure: 19-1/4 inch-water
Intelligent Dust Cleaning
In order to ensure the fixed flow and wind speed, the GYRO AIR® is equipped with an intelligent dust cleaning system.
By default, when the machine is connected to power or stopped, the filter will be cleaned by high-pressure air to ensure that the filter is not clogged.
- The running Intelligent Dust Cleaning System
- The clean filter after intelligent dust cleaning
Interface of Intelligent Dust Cleaning
- Filter cleaning by pressure difference: If the pressure difference is higher than the setting value, the filter cleaning system functions until the pressure difference is lower than the setting value.
- Off-line cleaning: clean the filter after stopping the machine with the power connected for 30 minutes.
- Sustained cleaning: once the machine is connected to the power, the filter cleaning works constantly.
Speed Adjustment Mode
and Flow Cruise Mode
The GYRO AIR® Dust Processor can be connected to multiple units
Interface of Speed Adjustment Mode and Flow Cruise Mode
- In order to ensure the same dust collecting capacity, you can choose the flow cruise mode. The GYRO AIR® dust processor adopts the VFD, which ensures the stable output of power to the motor causing it to run at a high efficiency without overload.
- The speed adjustment mode allows the user to adjust the speed according to the number of units being used with the GYRO AIR®, whether it be a single unit or multiple units. The speed adjustment has the capacity to meet different needs of dust collecting while saving energy.
- For convenience, the GYRO AIR ® is equipped with an easy-to-use wireless remote control to start or stop the unit within a work area of 20 meters.
- After an initial set-up, the wireless synchro-control (Optional Part), will automatically start and stop the GYRO AIR ® through WIFI with the equipment it’s hooked up to for dust collection.
G-1000 is specially designed for super easy maintenance.
The filters can be easily pulled out with no tools needed.
The dust bin can roll out on four wheels.
Please contact our sales manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check the voltage/specification/certificate options suitable for your country.